

Megan enjoying the warm weather before the OU/A&M game.

Megan and Macy Boswell at the game. Megan always looks forward to Macy's visits from Texas. Macy's Dad is an A&M alum, so Megan is trying to teach her the Boomer Sooner cheers. Phillip said that it was hard to get a picture because they wouldn't stand still for more than a second. Megan's and Macy's grandmas (June and Jan) said that it certainly takes them back 30 years when they see the girls playing because they say that they look so much like Rae and I when we were that age. (Our families have been close friends for my entire life.)
1 comment:
Wow, I can totally see that because those girls have a lot of their mammas in them! How fun for your mothers! I bet Jeremy would just love to hear the boomer sooners cheer out of his little aggies mouth!
Post a Comment