

A few of Megan's friends (and a lot of the family) met us at the zoo for her BD party. After having cookies and opening presents, they took a ride on the train before we walked around for awhile.
Sunday, May 20th, was Megan's actual birthday. Alll of the extended family came over to my parent's house for a hamburger cookout after church.

Megan and Addison chilling around the pool before lunch.

Megan's is making her wishes. My cake looked good until I tried to cut pieces. (FYI - fruit tape is a good decoration, but doesn't slice well.) It was pretty funny!

Megan received a guitar and keyboard from Phillip and I for her BD. She is our little entertainer at home.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Megan!!! Your cake looks great and what a fun party! Lil sister is starting to look a lot like her! What pretty girls you have. I was so excited to see a new post. That is GREAT about your grandma- too fun.
Post a Comment