
Addie is learning how to sit up a little straighter; however, it is still for VERY short periods. However, let's remember back to us wondering if this day would ever actually happen. God is good!

"The Children of ACU"
Mallory (Amy's); Olivia (Lisa's); Brandon (Brooke's); Abby (Amy's); Addie; Ty (Lisa's) is up top;
Kylee (Holly's); Megan; Hunter and Julia (Brooke's)

Now just for the bigger kiddos.

Have these kids been photographed too often? We were sitting outside talking when our kids posed themselves. Of course, we all ran for our cameras when they caught our attention. They had so much fun playing together.
1 comment:
Julie, it was so nice getting to visit with you in person and hug your neck! Your girls are even more beautiful and precious in person! I could hold Addie for hours on end! Love the pictures! I have some good ones I need to e-mail you. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment