These pics were just taken this week. Despite being very sick with respiratory infection, Addie has had a big week. She pushed up on her arms for the 1st time and said, "Bye Bye Dada."
She is SO big! We had that same exersaucer! What neat milestones that girl is making! Hope your having a good weekend. Seeing you a few months back made me wish I got to do so more often. Your such a good mother Julie, just a neat person all around!
You have been on my mind lately, so I thought I'd see if you had updated your blog...Wow! You have been busy! I loved reading all about what's been going on. Hopefully Addison will get her "stander" approved soon. The one you have looks pretty neat. Give those beautiful girls a hug from us! Talk to you soon, Amy
It's hard to believe it's been a year since Addison's birth and yet God has answered so many prayers in just one year. Julie, you (and Philip) have shown incredible faith, love, and perserverance. I feel honored to have watched Addison grow into such a happy, peaceful, beautiful one year old girl! God has great things in store for all of you and I can't wait to see it. Melanie
3 comments:
She is SO big! We had that same exersaucer! What neat milestones that girl is making! Hope your having a good weekend. Seeing you a few months back made me wish I got to do so more often. Your such a good mother Julie, just a neat person all around!
You have been on my mind lately, so I thought I'd see if you had updated your blog...Wow! You have been busy! I loved reading all about what's been going on. Hopefully Addison will get her "stander" approved soon. The one you have looks pretty neat. Give those beautiful girls a hug from us! Talk to you soon,
Amy
It's hard to believe it's been a year since Addison's birth and yet God has answered so many prayers in just one year. Julie, you (and Philip) have shown incredible faith, love, and perserverance. I feel honored to have watched Addison grow into such a happy, peaceful, beautiful one year old girl! God has great things in store for all of you and I can't wait to see it.
Melanie
Post a Comment