Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics

We had a fun Easter weekend with egg hunts at our neighborhood park and then the annual Plugge Egg-stravaganza where we get to see some of our great friends from my younger years (like I'm so old). We also decorated eggs and had Easter lunch with the extended family where Megan and Addison were spoiled with gifts from their aunts and grammy.

Megan with Bunny #1.

Only at the Plugge Farm can you see rainbow-colored chicks. We were told that the breeder (not the Plugge's) injects dye into the eggs before they hatch. Addie loved the chicks and Megan loved the bunnies. Here she is holding one that looks just like my pet bunny 'Oreo' that I had as a child.


Megan and Carson were big buddies all afternoon. They had so much fun. They are in the same preschool class and Carson is the son of one of my best high school friends.

Addie even found a few eggs.


Megan with Bob the Bunny. He is truly our disco 70's Easter Bunny.


The girls with Johnny and April.

Jake, Megan, and Addison
Aunt Susie - this is the best shot we could get of all three cousins together. I don't know how parents of three ever get a good pic.





THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Some weekends we take way too many pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures! I love their little dresses! Such precious girls! Johnny and Josh really favor one another! I have never met him before but there is a definate resemblance! Glad you all had such a nice holiday!

Also that video of Meagan doing the verse, just brought tears to my eyes!

BTW, I made my blog private. If you want to be an 'invited' reader, e-mail me and I will add you but feel no pressure to!
lisar_74@yahoo.com