Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Addie!

Happy Birthday, Addison Hope! We cannot believe that she is two years old. Two years of love; two years of work; two years of tears; two years of prayer; two years of thankfulness. We are so blessed by every new accomplishment and every new day with her. We are full of hope that God will answer our continued prayers; however, he is teaching us all along the way. We know that He is in control; He has a specific purpose for Addie's life; and He has a perfect time for everything.

We celebrated Addie's birthday with a Boz party with our family. Boz (the Green Bear Next Door) is her favorite movie character. She loves to dance and sing with Boz. She also had fun in the bounce house with Megan.




She was so excited about her new toys!
She thinks Megan is the funniest person in the world.

Megan, Addison, & Jake.

I promise that I brushed Megan's hair before the party. I guess that we could call it the "bounce house 'do."

Posted by Picasa

Addie and Jake make a wish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable! I'm amazed at how much Addie has grown.

Lesley said...

She is so pretty! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet addison!!!

Love,Live,Learn said...

"Happy Birthday " my little cousin of my BIG cousin!!!! We love you! Cousins Natalie & Yvette