We were able to get Addie in her costume. YEA!
Our Princess!
Megan and Jake. She loves him SOOO much!
They look so cute!!!!
Adorable! Addie's cast matches her costume perfectly. Your girls really are beautiful!
Hi Jules,The girls are so very beautiful! I am so sorry for all you and your family have endured and you are in my prayers! Yvette says HI also! Glad your Halloween was fun. They look darling!We love you all...nattie
Hi Addie and Megan,You both looked really nice in your pink and blue dresses Halloween. I hope you enjoyed the day and that you got lots of candy that night. Tell your mom and dad that I'm praying God's greatest blessings for all of you.Michael Roach
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They look so cute!!!!
Adorable! Addie's cast matches her costume perfectly. Your girls really are beautiful!
Hi Jules,
The girls are so very beautiful! I am so sorry for all you and your family have endured and you are in my prayers! Yvette says HI also! Glad your Halloween was fun. They look darling!
We love you all...nattie
Hi Addie and Megan,
You both looked really nice in your pink and blue dresses Halloween. I hope you enjoyed the day and that you got lots of candy that night.
Tell your mom and dad that I'm praying God's greatest blessings for all of you.
Michael Roach
Post a Comment