Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Coffee Creek Riding Stables




Last Friday Addison was invited for an evaluation for horse therapy. She loved the horses from a distance, but not too fond of getting on top of it. Megan LOVED it. She is a girl after her mommy's heart. By the end, Addison warmed up to them and to Ms. Joy (the director). The funny part is that when I arrived at the stables for our appointment time, Megan did not have any shoes on or in the car. Of course I didn't have my cell phone to call anyone to come rescue her. All the volunteers were so sweet to help me by carrying Megan around, but I couldn't keep from laughing when I saw her saddled up barefoot. Her Papa would be proud. (Yes we would ALL go barefoot including him to the grocery store when we were growing up. I'm sure my mom was disgusted.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mortified would be a good word!
I was always hoping no one would see or recognize any of you.
Mom