We had such a wonderful time at Disney World. We celebrated Megan's 5th Birthday at the Princess Lunch in Cinderella's castle. We stayed seven nights, so we had plenty of time to enjoy it and not feel rushed. Grammy and Papa joined us for a few days of the trip, so Megan had to show them the ropes. Lots of pictures and lots of fun memories.
3 comments:
Yeah! I've been meaning to call you and see how your trip went! Looks like a great time. It's so fun to see all of your pictures.
Oh, your trip makes me want to go back! Looks like you had a great time. Of note, I am glad that your girls selected the magic wands for their meal at Cinderella's Castle. Macy just had to have the sword!
WOW!!!!! HOW FUN, especially to have your BIRTHDAY there! I have never been and used to say I wanted to take my honeymoon there... maybe someday! Your family is SO dang precious! I miss your face Julie!
Post a Comment