
We are only 10 days away from surgery. Please pray for our family's protection from illness over the next week, so surgery will not have to be postponed. We are trusting that God will take care of us because I do not want to isolate her and keep her out of activities during her last cast-free week of the year.
If you would like a copy of this print as a reminder to pray for Addison, leave me a comment and I will gladly send you one. Thank you for your support and prayers during this time.
8 comments:
I want a print copy. Not just so I can remember, but it's a great photo of sweet Addison. And I will pray. Thank you for posting your request.
I would love a print copy to have on my desk as a daily reminder to pray for your precious baby girl!
I'd love one too!
I want one! Not that I'd forget Addie, but it's a great reminder for all of the family.
me too!!!
You got it Julie! Love that little girl. Would love a copy, too.
Julie,
You, Addison,your family and the doctors will be in my prayers. Plese send me a print copy as a reminder.
God's blessings and peace,
Dayla
I'd love to have a couple of copies, Julie, but only if you have time. You are so busy right now. We'll be thinking of all or you.
Post a Comment