Friday, November 06, 2009

Sisterly Love



I walked in the room to find Megan snuggling with Addie on the floor while they watched another movie. They REALLY missed each other this week since Megan wasn't allowed in the hospital due to flu regulations.

Addie is doing really well at home. She is so resilient. She has not once complained about the cast or asked for me to take it off. She keeps us busy barking commands and orders, but we would be doing the same if we were completely immobile in a body cast. She has begun to eat fairly well. We thank everyone for the 1000s of prayers on our behalf. Please continue to pray for her healing and absence of any infections over the next six weeks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol Cutler said...

Julie, I have just looked at all your pictures thru the Disney slide show and was so blessed knowing the Lord's blessings are upon you every minute! Thanks for posting them for us.

We just had Blake's (23)wedding with a slide show of him and Haley. As we watched, we realized God was directing paths for them to meet someday. They were made for each other.

Your girls have little boys somewhere who's mother is taking pictures of them and who is praying for their mates....Megan and Addie. How awesome to be in God's hands. Blessings and love, carol

姚艳YaoYan said...

Hi Julie, this is Rainbow. I'm very glad that Addie is doing good. She is a happy and cute genius. Tomorrow morning I will go back to Beijing. Please tell your girls I miss them very much. Tell Megan I love her Bible class. :)