Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Night - She's Home

I will write the details and post pictures tomorrow as I need to get to bed, but I wanted to let everyone know that we brought Addison Hope home tonight. I'll share a few lines from some of the praise songs that have been echoing through my head this weak.

"Great our you God and Worthy of Glory;
Great are you God and Worthy of Praise."

"God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see - He will make a way for me. He will be my guide. Hold closely to his side. He will make a way - God will make a way."

Please continue to pray for Addison's healing for her legs and a diagnosis on her condition once we begin to see the neuromuscular specialist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that you are able to bring your sweet baby home! We can't wait to meet baby Addison! Please let us know if Megan would like to come over to play with Katy some weekend. We would love to have her! You all are in our constant prayers

Anonymous said...

I heard the news last night and was immediately filled wtih joy. I am so glad Addison made it home! I also have heard a LOT about Dr. Herndon. Addison is in good hands! I will continue to pray for strength for all of you, especially Addison. I also pray that you will be able to get a second opinion and that little Addison will be the cause of many turning to God for an explanation as to her amazing healing and recovery.