Monday, January 29, 2007

Megan and Addison



Last week, I spontaneously decided to take the girls to the mall for a picture. Addison had just had a really good nap and Megan was in a great mood, so I thought that all factors were working in my favor. However it appeared that my luck had changed when the photographer assigned to us was a younger guy with a black mustache and beard -- remember Megan doesn't like most men with facial hair :) After trying to pull her out from behind my legs, the guy went to get another girl to try to help position them. By then, Addison was started to fuss. I didn't think that the pictures would be good at all, but he actually shot several good ones. My scanner is going out on my printer, but you can get an idea of how the actual picture looks.


2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Those are great! What beautiful girls!

I also was afraid of men with facial hair as a child. Never warmed up to Santa and took several years to be in the same room with my Uncle James!

Also love the tummy time pics! What a big girl she is getting to be! That IS a strong lil neck!

Julie said...

Hello from Chris and Julie! It's been ages since we've seen you guys, but I check your blog regularly (I've now had to start a blog b/c I'm taking a blog class...it's not so exciting when you don't have kids :). Your girls are getting so big! They're both so sweet, and I'm glad to see Addison is doing so well. Take care.