Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Days

1st day of swim lessons - Over the last week, Megan has gone from this (the turtle swim) to loving to play underwater tea party and retrieving rings and torpedos. I think the private lessons were well worth it for her. She still has a LOT to learn, but it is a good start.
The 1st day of VBS, she came home with a snake painted up her right arm and then the tail painted to appear like it was coming our of her left sleeve. She certainly was able to remember the story of Adam & Eve that she learned.
Fun on the Slip & Slide
Yes, I also tried it but stopped after two times as I feared injuring myself in my own backyard. I just hope that the neighbors were not peeking out their windows. Oh to be a kid again!


What is a summer without lots of time in the water and VBS (vacation bible school)?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures, We are WAY into the slip and slide this summer. And I tried it, fully clothed in the front yard!

I am a blogger now, glad your family is doing so good!
Tiffany S

Lisa Renee said...

Yea lots of updates!

You are cracking me up with that slip and slide and washable craft paint.. the craft that keeps on giving! HA! I LOVE that you did the slip and slide and your sorta making me wanna do it too!

The Flower Party... TOO CREATIVE! You are an awesome mamma! The cake is fabuloous too! What a fun birthday for sweet Meagan!!!

Addison... that girl is getting long and just keeps getting prettier! I made note of your specific requests and know you can count on me to be consistant. The insurance irony is just nuts, but I am glad it is all working out. What a blessing.

I am SO glad to see new pics and hear what your up to, I have been wondering! I saw Holly last week for just an hour or so when we were in Arlington briefly and got to hold her new baby boy, Kolby! He is precious! I think he looks even more like Holly but I could be wrong.

Hope you all continue to enjoy your summer!

Lesley said...

Glad I found your blog! I added you to mine if you dont mind!